We work to protect wild birds and areas where they live. Why join us?
By becoming a member of the Society you help:
- protect threatened bird species,
- influence decisions taken by local authorities in areas of natural value,
- halt undertakings that are destructive for the environment,
- spark interest in nature among children and youth,
- teach people respect for nature,
- support scientific research that yields data necessary to effectively protect many threatened species.
How to sign up for a membership?
- Fill an on-line membership form. You can also download a file with the membership form, print it and send by post to the address:
Ogólnopolskie Towarzystwo Ochrony Ptaków
ul. Odrowąża 24
- Pay a membership fee by bank transfer, selecting the amount corresponding to the membership category that you choose:
|Select the membership fee that you would like to pay:|
|Type of membership:||Description:||Amount of annual fee:|
|Supporter||A member who wishes to support OTOP with an amount higher than the basic membership fee.|
|Individual||Adult||60 zł (plus the electronic edition of the “Ptaki” magazine)
90 zł (plus the paper edition of the “Ptaki” magazine)
|Family||A group of up to two adults
and all their children.
|Discount||Pupil, student (up to 26 years of age), pensioner or disability pensioner (a copy of the pensioner’s certificate must be sent to OTOP’s Secretariat)||50 zł|
|School Circle||One adult person, the instructor of the group, and an unlimited number of children that are members of the Circle.
(the instructor must send the list of children in the Circle and their dates of birth to OTOP’s Secretariat).
(per each member of the Circle)
Decide what amount you would like to pay annually for nature conservation and fill the membership form.
When your membership form reaches OTOP’s Secretariat and your fee is registered, you will be listed as a new member of the Society. Within a month , you will receive a welcome package with the last issue of the quarterly “Ptaki”.
If you decide to become a member of OTOP, in return for your support, every three months you will be sent the “Ptaki” quarterly – a magazine dedicated to birds and their conservation.
The welcome package also contains:
- a metal badge in the form of a bird,
- leaflets about projects coordinated by OTOP,
- a membership card, which confirms that you are a member of OTOP,
- materials about OTOP’s events and contests.
- If you select the discount membership, please do not forget to send us a copy of your pupil/student (up to 26 years of age) card, or your pensioner’s card. The copy of the document can be sent either by post or by e-mail as a scanned attachment to: email@example.com
- When submitting a membership form, instructors of School Circles are asked to attach a list of the members of the Circle and their dates of birth.
- Children under 13 years of age cannot join OTOP without the consent of their guardian. If you are under 13, please ask one of your parents to sign your membership form or encourage her or him to sign up for OTOP membership together with you.
- If you need help with materials in Polish – please call us.