Members are the highest authority in OTOP. They express their will at OTOP’s General Meetings of Members, which are held once in three years.
- agree with the mission and goals expressed in OTOP’s charter,
- think that our actions make the condition of the Polish nature improve,
- want to have influence on Poland’s and UE’s nature conservation policy,
- support our actions – become a member of OTOP.
The Management Board makes decisions during meetings, by majority of votes and with at least one half of Management Board members present. Management Board meetings are chaired by the President of the Management Board.
In the case of his absence, the function of the chairman of the Management Board’s meeting is taken over by the Vice-President of the Management Board.
The OTOP’s 2014-2017 Management Board consists of:
- President of the Management Board: Dariusz Bukaciński
- Vice-President of the Management Board: Jarosław Krajewski
Members of the Management Board:
- Beata Kojtek
- Przemysław Oczyp
- Adam Olszewski
The Management Board passes resolutions in accordance with OTOP’s charter and in line with the resolutions of the General Meeting of Members.
The Audit Committee is the OTOP’s supervisory body. It has the right to participate in meetings of the Management Board with an advisory role.
The 2014-2017 Audit Committee consists of:
- Chairman: Gerard Sawicki (in 2016 he superseded Beata Kojtek)
- Member: Marta Kindler (in 2016 she superseded Anna Moniszka, who superseded Małgorzata Jelińska in 2015)
- Member: Agnieszka Kuczyńska (who superseded Gerard Sawicki in 2016)